Tuesday, December 19, 2023

12 Days of Christmas Horror: "Second Skin" by Dan Schrader

 

(BLOGGER NOTE: Apologies to Tom Folske for the typo in my review post of their story. I incorrectly noted it was the fourth story. It was actually the fifth one.  The mistake was fixed. Sorry about that!

 

I did not include anything for the 6th day because it was my story, “Seasons Greetings,” and I don’t write reviews for my own stuff. 😁


You can download and read my story here

 

And now onto today’s post!)

 

 

On the seventh day of Christmas, PsychoToxin Press gave to me…

 

“Second Skin"” by Dan Schrader

 

This is the fourth story in a 12-part series of stories being released by PsychoToxin Press Eye Tales. You can download and read this story for free here

 

You can check out all of the Eye Tales stories here

 

My Review:

Santa is tied up and helpless to fight back as he watches his beloved wife, who is now possessed, kill the reindeer and elves! Fearing he is next, he tries to appease her, but what the missus is really after turns a night of bloodshed into sheer terror for old St. Nick!

 

OK, horror readers. This one has a side of Mrs. Claus as you have never seen her before! I have read many “Evil Mrs. Claus” stories, but this one takes the cake! And the ending! OMG! It was definitely unexpected, but so satisfying for my horror-loving heart. I really enjoyed this one! It had a nice bloody touch to it.

 

 

Five stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Neighbors Feud: For the Sake of Brigid weaves a witch's spell of revenge into one of comeuppance and triumph

    For the Sake of Brigid Nora B. Peevy Unveiling Nightmares, 2024 Ebook, 54 ppg. ISBN: 979-8893795394 (Paperback) Buy link   ...