Saturday, December 23, 2023

12 Days of Christmas Horror: “Break a Leg” by Christina Bergling

 

 

On the eleventh day of Christmas, PsychoToxin Press gave to me…

 

“Break a Leg” by Christina Bergling


This is the eleventh story in a 12-part series of stories being released by PsychoToxin Press Eye Tales. You can download and read this story for free here

 

You can check out all of the Eye Tales stories here


 

My Review:

Malik and Craig are part of an acting troupe with one rival: Jonah, who is jealous that the guys always got the good parts. When Jonah seeks revenge during the next production of The Nutcracker, things go terribly wrong, and start to backfire!

 

I gotta admit, when I was a kid, I was terrified of the Nutcracker. The way those jaws just chomped-chomped-chomped! But you know what? Reading this story, as an adult, I can’t help but picture the Nutcracker in all his chomping glory and think, Awesome! Ooh, this story was too good. I read it and thought, If only I could see that kind of show for real! I don’t know about you, but I think I prefer THIS version of The Nutcracker much more. Good frightful and gory story! I loved it – especially the ending!

 

 

Five stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Neighbors Feud: For the Sake of Brigid weaves a witch's spell of revenge into one of comeuppance and triumph

    For the Sake of Brigid Nora B. Peevy Unveiling Nightmares, 2024 Ebook, 54 ppg. ISBN: 979-8893795394 (Paperback) Buy link   ...