Saturday, December 16, 2023

12 Days of Christmas Horror: "One Last Christmas” by Joe Stout

 

 

On the fourth day of Christmas, PsychoToxin Press gave to me…

 

“One Last Christmas” by Joe Stout

 

This is the fourth story in a 12-part series of stories being released by PsychoToxin Press Eye Tales. You can download and read this story for free here

 

You can check out all of the Eye Tales stories here

 

My Review:

It’s Christmas night and instead of spending it with family, Devin spends it at the morgue with the casket of his grandmother, who recently passed away. He settles in for a night he expects to spend all alone – that is, until company of the creepy that knows his terrible secret shows up wanting revenge!

 

What a spooky story this is, horror fans! When I saw that title, I seriously didn’t know what to expect. But I knew I was in for a real treat. And I wasn’t wrong, either! Poor Devin. If only he understood just how important the holidays are to some of us, even the people who are struggling to stick around! Well, it looks like Grandma got her wish to spend one last Christmas with a loved one! This story tickled my horror bone and gave me just the kind of scare I needed to think twice before pulling a plug!

 

Five stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Neighbors Feud: For the Sake of Brigid weaves a witch's spell of revenge into one of comeuppance and triumph

    For the Sake of Brigid Nora B. Peevy Unveiling Nightmares, 2024 Ebook, 54 ppg. ISBN: 979-8893795394 (Paperback) Buy link   ...